The cholesterol testing training course will provide health professionals with the relevant background knowledge and practical skills to deliver a point of care testing, Cholesterol and Blood Glucose test.
No medical background is required, a certificate is issued subject to passing a practical and theory assessment.The course covers the PTS CardioChek PA however other devices such as the Acon Lipid Pro or Accutrend plus can we covered on request – please contact us for details
- Competency Training
- Valid for three years
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
Cholesterol Testing Course Content
- Device Usage
- Basic CVD knowledge
- How to use the QRISK
- Signposting and Referrals
- Data Processing and Reporting
- Subject to completing and passing the practical and theory assessment, successful participants get awarded with a competency certificate valid for 3 years .
- This can be used for evidence for compliance and audit purpose.
- No medical background needed although a strong background in health and fitness is a minimum requirement.
Unit 7, The Court
Holywell Business Park
Contact us on 0800 130 33 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.